photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.17.2012

Taylor Swift Covers US Vogue


I am the first to admit that I really don't like Taylor Swift; she annoys me with her overly exaggerated shocked face and her look is always the same, but I can honestly say that this cover has shocked me a little. I love the colours and how her eyes have been made the main focus and then the colour scheme following those. 

Taylor was photographed by Mario Testino and this is easily one of my favourite Vogue covers of all time (that took a lot for me to type haha). I love her hair, I love her styling and I love this cover! The editorial is also great.



What do you think of this US Vogue February cover? Are you a fan of Taylor Swift?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about her but yes, this cover is pretty.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete