photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.15.2012

Marks & Spencer is mixing it up a bit...

I can honestly say that I hate Marks & Spencer with a passion; I despise everything about it. The clothes always seem so samey and for 'older' people in my opinion. BUT today, walking round the Trafford Centre store, I came across the range 'Limited' which is a brand new clothing range which seems to have a younger more stylish edge to it. 

I saw at several items of clothing that I could quite happily have added to my wardrobe - if funds had permitted haha. The whole collection was actually really nice and I was quite surprised at seeing these types of clothes in M&S. 


Loved these two, they would look so good together or separate with other pieces!








The collection appeared to have been split into a geometric, colour block section and a rustic, rocker style section. I liked pieces from both 'sections' but surprisingly the rocker style stood out to me more. I'll admit some of the items were very M&S-esque but they really have outdone themselves with this collection; the range, the quality, the designs, everything! One thing I would say about this range is that the prices are a but steep. I understand that it's in M&S whose prices are really high, but it seems like it's aimed at younger people and so I do think the prices should reflect that; suppose you can't get everything! 

Are you a fan of Marks and Spencer? What are your thoughts of their new 'Limited' collection? 

xoxo




 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment