photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.27.2012

Inspiration: Miley Cyrus

I'm am seriously envious of Miley Cyrus' hair; I mean even tied back it looks great. Someday my hair will look like hers haha. I also love her style (most of the time); she wears a tonne of jewellery which is awesome and she always looks like she hasn't put any effort into her outfits but they still look good; she definitely has her style down to a fine tee! 

Here are some of my favourite looks of Miley's...























Are you a fan of Miley and her style? 

(source: weheartit)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I like how she's not following any rules when it comes to fashion. She has an amazing figure too.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am her biggest fan. Seriously! ♥

    ReplyDelete