photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.04.2012

Daniel Craig, George Clooney and Matt Damon Cover Vanity Fair


Surprisingly, I love this February cover of Vanity Fair; Daniel Craig, George Clooney and Matt Damon have been chosen as Hollywood's leading men of the moment for their roles in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Descendants and We Bought A Zoo. 

This was shot by Annie Leibovitz who produces some of the most flawless and interesting covers of all I've seen. This cover has a very rustic, oldy-worldy feel to it which in this case really works! Inside the guys answer questions about various aspects of their lives which I don't know about you, by I'm certainly excited to read. 

This issue hits US news stands on January 10 and I'm sure will follow promptly in the UK.

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment