photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.25.2012

Nina Dobrev Covers Nylon


When I heard Nina had landed the cover of Nylon I was so excited!! She has shot to fame very quickly considering she has only really had one major role but I think she is a brilliant actress and well deserving of the attention she's received.

Nina is wearing a McQueen jacket and Emporio Armani shorts and I just love this cowboy-esque look which is also seen throughout the editorial inside with a 'messy' vintage inspired shoot. This cover was shot by Marvin Scott Jarret and I have to say is one of the best covers for me in a long time!



 I have never bought an issue of Nylon before but I am definitely going to be getting this issue!
What are your thoughts on the February cover. Does Nina's look work for you?

(source: kineda)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments: