photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.06.2012

Reese Witherspoon Covers Elle US


Reese Witherspoon has landed herself yet another Elle cover for the February 2012 issue but this time it's just uninspiring and a little repetitive of her others. Reese was shot by Carter Smith with yet another straight on samey-samey shot. I would just like to see some variation in her covers, especially because she has so many for Elle already! Also can I just say that I hate her eye make-up...it's wayyyyy to dramatic for this shoot and it just doesn't suit her at all...

I actually prefer her editorial shots far more, which are more serene and show her looking away from the camera. She just looks so much more natural. 



I would have preferred to see this shot on the cover to be honest...

What do you think of Reese Witherspoon's latest Elle cover?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment