photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.11.2012

Christina Aguilera Covers Marie Claire US


I'd never really considered myself a fan of Christina Aguilera until I saw her in Burlesque and realised just how much of a brilliant singer she is. So when I saw that she was covering Marie Claire US I was quite pleased and happy for her. Christina is wearing a jacket from the latest Emporio Armani collection and I think she looks great! 

This has to be one of Christina's best covers yet and I think it's great that she's embracing her curves and is happy with her body saying; 

"Being too thin. Being bigger. I've been criticised for being on both sides of the scale. It's noise I block out automatically. I love my body. My boyfriend loooves my body. My son is healthy and happy, so that's all that matters to me." 

However, I am a bit confused by the fact that Marie Claire is supporting her weight but in her editorial inside, only her face is really featured. 

You can read more of the Marie Claire interview here. What are your thoughts on Christina's latest cover? Will you be picking up this issue or walking straight past it

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment