photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.10.2012

Michael Kors Watches



For a while now I've been lusting over Michael Kors watches and I definitely have my eye on a couple; although I think I know which is my favourite. I definitely have found I lean more towards the rose gold designs because I just like the pinkish look a lot more than standard gold which I'm not really a fan of. My favourite of the four I like are the top right and the bottom left because I like how simple and sleek they are and they will go with everything! I did originally like the white one but thinking practical, it's defiantly more of a summer watch and in England summer is a rare occurrence! The tortoise shell design is really really nice but I don't think it'd go with must and if I ever get one of these watches i want to wear it ALL the time...

I really do feel like I want a more expensive watch that can be part of my everyday wear and I hope to get a Michael Kors watch this year at some point whether it be that I ask for one for my birthday (I can dream) or I buy myself one on a trip I'm hoping to take at the end of the year...more on that hopefully soon! This was just a quick post sharing my love for Michael Kors watches, are you a fan of his watch designs too? What watch do you currently wear? 

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. my friend has the gold one and it is soooo nice, i think you should get that! xx
    http://iyf-x.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same as you - I love them! These four are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lo - think that's definitely the one I'm leaning towards....hopefully sometime in the year...

    Mldvs - they are, I mean all his watches are but these four just seem to stand out... :)

    ReplyDelete