photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.22.2012

100 Things That Make Me Happy [Part Four]

To see the rest of the 100 things that make me happy series click here


#31 Bacon Cheeseburgers

I absolutely love Burger King bacon cheese burgers. I don't eat them often at all but when I do I love them.



#32 Hippos

Hippos are my favourite animal; I just think they are so cute - if you forget about the fact that they could kill you instantly! IT just makes me happy thinking about them :)



#33 Bed Socks




#34 Watching snow fall outside




#35 Chinese food




#36 Letting go of the petrol pump on the exact round number
This makes me feel like I've accomplished something great and who doesn't get happy when they accomplish something!




#37 Christmas








#38 Finding tap water that tastes nice


I'm very particular about the water I drink. A lot of the time I find that I don't like water from taps but occasionally when I find some that tastes good it makes me so happy!






#39 Waking up to a new text message or tweet




#40 Finding someone who likes the same television shows as I do
This is the best because then I feel like I have something in common with that person and something to talk about. I can also share my excitement with them about the show haha

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment