photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.15.2012

100 Things That Make Me Happy [Part Three]

To see parts one and two of this series just click here

#21 Scuba Diving


I only recently started scuba diving (I've done it four times haha) but already I love it! Being able to breath underwater for sometimes over an hour at a time just makes me so happy even though it is a really strange feeling. 



#22 Looking at old photos of me growing up, holidays, times with family etc...



#23 Roller coasters


This is Sheikra in Busch Gardens and this has to be the scariest roller coaster I have ever been on and I've been on some pretty scary ones! I get scared going up all the time but then the thrill on how fast you're flying round the track just makes me happy; I could ride roller coasters all day....



#24 Getting things in the mail


Doesn't this make everyone happy? I obviously mean good things like packages of things you've ordered or cards or presents and things like that...



#25 LUSH


This is a only a recent thing but I've found myself visiting LUSH stores a lot lately and the smell just makes me feel happy (:



#26 Listening to the same song over and over again


If I find a song I really like I'll listen to it on repeat for ages. Here are the two that I have on repeat at the moment.





#27 Visiting my grandparents




#28 Collecting things


I like the feel of have a large collection of one thing; like I've accomplished something (when really I just have more stuff to put in my room!) I have collections of ducks, stamps, teddies, beanie babies, pin badges, magazines, dvds, keyrings and probably a few more things.



#29 Driving



I think it's the freedom of being able to just get in my car and drive to the store or to the cinema or anywhere...



#30 Pearls

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment