photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.18.2012

NYC CANAL STREET

my nails actually look really messy in the photo - they don't look like that really!
NYC has to be one of my all time favourite makes of nail polish; they apply so smoothly and they last at least a week before chipping. This colour is Canal Street and it's a shimmery rust red colour which after two coats looks great! 



I put Rimmel's Ultra Shine top coat over this polish just to give it extra protection from chipping, but in all honestly you probably wouldn't need one. I think this polish is very wearable however when I put it on I noticed it made my hands look ghostly pale (maybe that's just in my head). 

I'd recommend going and trying out NYC polishes, they really are well worth the small price for a really great, lasting polish. I like the names too, they are all streets or places from well known cities which is quite unique. 

Have you tried this or any other NYC polish before? Which is your favourite if you have?

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. NYC polishes are good for their price. This is a lovely shade, I like it a lot.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete