photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.04.2012

LUSH is calling...

Up until a few months ago I had never stepped foot in a Lush store in my life. The day I did is the day I regret most because since then I have bought a lot in my opinion (not really a lot in comparison to some people I've seen though!)

I bought my first ever bath bomb (or ballistic) which was the Abominaball Snowman and I absolutely loved it! The smell is just so cool and refreshing and when I put it in the bath I was in awe - even though it was in a million pieces :(...




Such a cooling bath...this is my favourite bath ballistic so far (even though I've only tried two haha)

After hearing so many people raving about the Cinders ballistic I took it upon myself to get one and try it out. It smells amazing as a solid ballistic but then when I put it in the bath it just didn't smell at all. I was under-whelmed in fact but he whole outcome; the lack of smell and the lack of an exciting 'show'. 




It just left my water  looking a funny yellow colour :S

Sales, sales, sales...I had to go to the Lush sale...twice...and I managed to bag myself a 500g bottle of Snow Fairy (yay) which can go side-by-side with my smaller bottle. I also got another Abominaball ballistic which hopefully this time won't crumble...



Aswell as these two lovelies, I got the Twilight ballistic which so many people say is one of their all-time favourites...will this be another Cinders disappointment? 


Finally today I popped into Lush hoping they would still have some Christmas scents left and much to my delight they had one piece of Snow Globe soap left at 50% off which I just had to get. It's not a scent I'd usually go for as it's very zesty and almost clinical but I just can't stop sniffing it! I'm so happy I got the last piece...and it's quite a pretty piece too haha...


Do you have any recommendations of LUSH products I should try? I'd love to hear what your favourites are....

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment