photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.01.2012

Happy New Year & 100 Things That Make Me Happy [Part One]



Happy New Year! I hope your 2012 is just amazing in every way!

__________________________________________________________________


Now onto the 100 things part of this post; I saw this on Sofia's Journal and decided I wanted to blog about the 100 things that make me happy...so here goes! 



#1 My mum and dad
This one's kind of self explanatory but I would be a nothing without them; they push me so much to achieve my goals and reach my dreams...




#2 American television shows
To say I'm obsessed is an understatement...I watch about 20 shows at once and sometimes I don't even know how I keep up with them all! I do have several shows that I must watch though and the others are just there when I'm bored...




#3 Handbags




#4 Starbucks hot chocolate with whipped creme
On a cold day I just love going and sitting in Starbucks...I don't drink coffee (I wish I did because they all look so delicious!), so I always get a hot chocolate and it's by far the best hot chocolate ever!




#5 McDonalds 
I know I know, McDonalds is probably one of the most unhealthy places to eat ever but i just love it!  don't go every day or every week, just every so often and when I do I enjoy it so much! It's a real weakness of mine...and the curry sauce is to die for!




#6 Buying magazines
Every week I make my way to the shop to buy my weekly magazines and most of the time I end up coming away with some monthlies too! It jet makes me so excited to see the cover in the flesh and I love the feel of a new, untouched magazine - pretty sad right?




#7 Private Practice
I get way too excited about this television show and when it goes on mid-season breaks I feel like I'm missing something in my life (I have a problem!). Everyone go and watch this show, it's amazing I promise!




#8 Blogging
Since I started blogging on October 10th I have found myself enjoying it more everyday. I love sitting down at my laptop and just writing up a blog...




#9 Changing my nail polish a million times in one week




#10 America. Americans. Everything America.
Can I just live in America please?



Check back next week for more things that make me happy!

(all images sourced from weheartit)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment