photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.06.2012

Brownie anyone?

I hope none of you do want a brownie because it could be a little difficult to give you one :') haha

So yeh, I made brownies today as the title says and it was my first solo bake and I didn't burn anything, go me! It was only a packet mixture but it still required me to add an egg, vegetable oil and water which for me is basically like starting from scratch...

On the box it looks like the brownies have nuts in....but I didn't see any nuts...phew!


I actually thought I hadn't put enough water or oil in because it stayed like this for a while...

...but them suddenly it turned to this! mmmmmmmmm


It doesn't really look all that great in the baking tray but trust me, it looked good when it came out...

Best bit; eating whats left in the bowl!

In the oven for 25 minutes...that was a long 25 minutes....

I knew it would rise but I didn't think it would rise quite this much!

*please leave to stand for 20 minutes* - more time I have to wait until I can eat it :|

My piece...ooo it tasted so good!

It actually looks appetising too which is surprising...then again where can you go wrong with a set mix haha...

It was actually quite run making brownies, and it was relatively simple too! I think next time I might try and make a chocolate fudge cake....or little cupcakes with Oreos inside :D Watch this space...

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment