photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.23.2012

Get To Know Me

A trending topic on twitter today has been #30thingsaboutme so I thought, why not, I'll tweet 30 things about myself. I then thought, why not, I'll write a post on these 30 things so here goes...


1. I'm a black belt in Taekwondo. I got my black belt in 2008 after training for five years. 

2. I have OCD when it comes to how my food is served/eaten. Nothing on the plate can touch and everything must be eaten separately. 

3. I was born on Fathers Day. 

4. I'm afraid of walking on heights; but I love roller coasters. I went up the Eiffel Tower and froze. I don't mind if I'm strapped in though! 

5. I passed my driving test first time. This was an emotional moment; I thought I'd failed. 

6. I failed my theory the first time. By one mark! :|

7. I'm 6ft 2. Sometimes I like being tall and sometimes I don't. 

8. I'm an only child. 

9. I want to work for Vogue or US Weekly.

10. My middle name is Louise. 

11. I have an unhealthy phobia of spiders. No matter how big or small they are.

12. I'm more of a morning person that a night person. I get tired really really early and wake up early. 

13. I never want to be an organ or blood donor. 

14. Kate Walsh is my idol. I hope to meet her someday.

15. I am studying Magazine Journalism at university. Enjoying the course, not enjoying the being away from home part.

16. I cry at the slightest thing. 

17. I am learning to scuba dive. It's really weird being able to breathe underwater.

18. I'd rather listen to older music than chart music. I like Cher, Celine Dion and Queen for example.

19. When I was younger I wanted to be a policewoman. Why, I'll never know! 

20. I want a pug when I'm older. Because they wiggle when they walk ^_^

21. I'm trying to like coffee. I want to go to Starbucks an order a fancy named drink haha.

22. Two and eight are my favourite numbers. 

23. I have never been to a concert. I would like to though.

24. I want to move to America. 

25. It annoys me when people spell my last name as 'Wild' instead of 'Wilde'. It has an 'e' people! 

26. I don't think before I say things a lot of the time. Usually resulting in me being laughed at.

27. I 'collect' a lot of things.

28. I drive a Clio.

29. I have a lot of teddy bears. A LOT! Most are in the loft though.

30. I found it really hard to think of 30 things about myself :S.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment