photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.08.2012

100 Things That Make Me Happy [Part Two]

Its that time of the week again where I tell you more of the 100 things that make me happy. To see other things that make me happy just click here

#11 Cute baby animals





#12 Taekwondo 

That's me; was quite a while ago though (:


#13 Disney

Disney, especially Disneyland, just makes me feel so happy. Such a beautiful world of nothing but joy and happiness.



#14 Shopping

I wish those were the shops I shopped in! But still, I just love going and seeing the new things in store and then buying new things. I like when you get home and take all the tags off, it makes it feel like they are really yours!



#15 Flying




#16 Money

For me, I honestly believe that money can buy you happiness. I get this isn't a wide-shared opinion but money generally makes me happy.



#17 Going to the cinema and keeping the ticket afterwards

I like to keep the tickets and stick them in my scrap book. It just means I can have something to show for my day and I can always remember what movies I have seen...



#18 Fireworks




#19 Shaped balloons




#20 Dr Pepper & Mountain Dew



(source: weheartit)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment