photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.09.2012

Slightly Obsessed?

So as some of you may or may not know, I love watching American television shows and movies and when we moved into our  new house last year, the first thing I did was sort out my movie/television corner. in my bedroom. I add to it all the time but today I stood and looked at it and thought it was pretty much up-to-date and finish as of this day so I thought why not show it to you lovely people...

My movie/television corner is just off my bedroom where my wardrobes are and it is not for the faint hearted! So here we go!













All of my movies are in alphabetical order - except for the smaller of the three stands because they are my most recent buys and it's sooooo much effort to take every DVD out and re-order them...I will do it eventually haha. My blu-rays and television series are in no order whatsoever, but they are stood so I can see them all clearly.

No on to the scary part of the corner which is the posters; there is a lot! I try to switch out my posters every so often to keep up with new shows I watch and to take down posters of the shows I don't watch anymore due to them being cancelled - which happens all the time! I have a few movie posters but generally most are television shows which I watch weekly. As you can probably see I have more than a few Private Practice, The Vampire diaries and Kate Walsh posters because well I love these two shows and Kate is awesome so why not?!

This post has actually inspired me to go and alphabetise the rest of the movies so I think I'll leave this here and go and get on with that. I hope you enjoyed seeing a big part of me and what I love and I'd love to hear your favourite television show, movie, actor and actress.

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god can I please come live in your movie/television corner? What an amazing collection! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love posts like this, it's really interesting to see what other people have in their collections! x

    ReplyDelete