photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.15.2012

Tangle Teezer

I am one of those people who actually sees it as a chore brushing hair after it's been washed. My hair is extremely thick and it therefore takes absolutely forever to brush and dry, and I often find myself getting out of the shower, towel drying it, going to bed with it damp and then straightening it to death in the morning to try and make it look somewhat presentable. Another problem I have is, when I brush my hair (especially when it's wet) I find a lot of my hair actually comes out on the brush and it's a really painful process getting out all the tangles simply because my hair is so thick!


So when I heard about the Tangle Teezer and it's amazing detangling powers I knew I must ask for one for Christmas. Much to my delight, on Christmas day I opened up my very own pink Tangle Teezer! For those of you who aren't familiar with the Tangle Teezer, it's basically a hair brush created by Shaun P - who is a celebrity hair colourist with over 25 years experience - which is said to detangle your hair with no pain and no damage to your hair cuticles or ends. It has specially designed bristles of two different length which somehow work to brush through your his more smoothly.



Now at first I have to admit I was sceptical about this hair brush and my hopes were not set very high after reading real mixed reviews, but I gave it a go anyway and after using the Tangle Teezer for just over two weeks now, I can honestly say I'm impressed. This hair brush is pain-free and brushing my hair has become less of a chore and more of an enjoyable experience; I actually like brushing my wet hair now! The first time I used this I can honestly say I was a little shocked at how well it actually did work. My hair took only five minutes to brush through and I was left with minimum hair on the brush and lovely detangled hair ready to dry. I've also noticed that make hair looks ins slightly better condition with less split ends than before which I can only assume is down to the Tangle Teezer. 

So, would I recommend the Tangle Teezer? I definitely would! For anyone who has thick, easily tangled hair, or even for someone who just wants a pleasant brushing experience...

 I have the original Tangle Teezer hair brush which is available in pink (which I have), orange, blue, black, purple and mint green for £10.20 from most Boots stores. You can also check out the other styles on the Tangle Teezer website

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment