photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.04.2011

The Lady is a Vamp: Kristen Stewert Covers Glamour

Last month I started buying Glamour magazine after I found out they did a 'mini copy'. This appealed to me as I like the idea of being able to carry a magazine around with me with ease. The November issue featured Amanda Seyfried onh the cover and her spread inside was in my opinion 'flawlessly edited', although I did like her spread actually.

This morning I went to pick myself up a copy of the Decemeber issue only to discover that Kristen Stewert was gracing the cover. This actually nearly put me off buying it believe me or not!

So onto the covers and no I didn't just make a typing error, I did mean covers. Kristen was lucky enough to shoot for two different covers (both with the same concept) and here they are;


Both covers are reletively simple and show two different outfits. The first however focuses more on the clothing and the second I feel focuses more on Kristen herself. I ended up buying the first cover for no other reason than it was the first I layed my hand on, but looking at them both now I'm glad my subconcious told me to get the first one.

Kristen's spread inside; though in parts editorial, seems to act more as a diary depicting her year including a question and answer session about her British ways and the Twilight journey.



What do you think of Kristen Stewert's Glamour covers?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment