photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.16.2011

Fragrance for Thought? Sex and the City By Night

I am slowly becoming a lover of perfume. At first I had one or two bottles and wore them each day without a thought, but now I keep finding fragrances that I love! I'm actually growing quite a collection even if it is still small! 

So I've decided to do a 'Fragrance for Thought' series and the first fragrance will be my newest edition; Sex and the City By Night. When I first saw 'Sex and the City' written on a perfume bottle I got so excited! I love the television series and the movies so the idea of a fragrance just made me so happy...


This scent is described as 'sensuous' and 'ultra-feminine' and combines pear blossom, night jasmine and vanilla with velvet musk and sandalwood. This fragrance epitomises the women of Sex and the City by oozing style and femininity.


If you would prefer a more flowery scent with mandarin and red berries then you could always try Sex and the City Gold (by day). 


(source: HBO shop)


I smelt both in store and I personally preferred By Night but perfume is a very personal thing for each individual so I'd totally recommend smelling both!


xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment