photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.05.2011

Survey...

I found this survey on tumblr and thought I may as well do it...it might be fun! So here goes...

1. Where is your cell phone?
On my bed right behind me.

2. Your hair?
Blonde/brown - highlighted.

3. Your mother?
Is the greatest.

4. Your father?
Is also the greatest.

5. Your favourite food?
Oh gosh this is so hard! I think it'd be either vegetable fingers - like fish fingers but with vegetables instead of fish lol - or fajitas which I looooooove.

6. Your dream from last night?
I don't actually remember....usually I do....hmmm.....

7. Your favourite drink?
Dr Pepper and Mountain Dew...don't make me choose!


8. Your dream/goal?
In life? Well I'd like to work for Vogue or US Weekly magazine and eventually become an Editor.

9. What room are you in?
My bedroom whilst at university.

10. What is your hobby?
My hobby is Taekwondo and my interests are photography, American TV shows and writing.


11. What is your fear?
I am terrified of spiders and bridges with holes in, y'know, like piers and walking on heights.
Look! Do you see the holes!


12. Where were you last night?
In the same place I am right now.

13. Something you are not?
Outgoing.

14. Muffins?
Are awesome!

15. Wish list items?

Ugg Boots
True Blood season 2
Louis Vuitton Speedy 35
16. Where did you grow up?
Erm...we moved quite a bit...not loads but enough times...

17. Last thing you did?
Drank some Tizer.

18. What are you wearing?
A grey hooded jumper from my University and jeans. 

19. Your TV?
Is off.

20. Your pets?
Sadly I don't have any pets. But when I'm older I want a pug.


21. Your friends?
Are all over the country.

22. Your life?
Is moving forward steadily.

23. Your mood?
so-so.


24. Missing someone?
My parents!

25. Vehicle?
Renault Clio. Light blue. 

26. Something you’re not wearing?
Shoes.

27. Your favourite store?
New Look.


28. Your favorite color?
Purple & Pink.

29. When’s the last time you laughed?
This morning whilst talking to one of my flatmates.

30. When’s the last time you cried?
I think that was maybe last week sometime.

31. One place you go over and over?
University.

32. One person who emails me regularly?
Twitter haha.

33. Favorite place to eat?
I've discovered a love for Nando's this year.

34. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Living in America working for a magazine.

xoxo


(source: google)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment