photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.04.2011

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind...

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

To be honest, I could rant on about how I'd like to stop poverty, wars, pollution etc etc but that is something that in my opinion will never change no matter how hard anyone tries. One thing I would like to change however is the justice systems and how criminals are dealt with. I know for a fact that here in the UK murders and armed robbers are being sentenced to minor prison stays and/or community service rather than a more deserving punishment like life imprisonment.

I think the justice system in America is exactly what the whole world needs to take on board because they get it right the majority of the time and they don't let highly dangerous crinminals walk free after a few weeks.

Another thing I would change which may seem impossible but I would stilln like to change it is sickness. The world would be so much better if no one got sick, or not to the extent that people do at least. It's enevitable that everyones time will come eventually but wouldn't it be nice if it was because of a natural cause instead of an illness?

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment