photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.06.2011

A world of magazines...

I have come to realise since I've been at university that I read an awful lot of magazines! Before I came here I wasn't really fully aware of how many I actually read, but sat here, looking at my magazine holder getting full each month, it is apparent that I read a lot of them! 

So, you're probably wanting to know which magazines I actually read now aren't you? Well here goes then:





These are the magazines I read on a regular basis; Vogue (monthly), Elle US (monthly), Glamour (monthly), US Weekly (weekly doh!), and National Enquirer (weekly, which technically isn't a magazine but it reads like a magazine). These are just the copies I have here with me, I take a tonne home with me every four weeks-ish. 

Now onto the magazines I just get every now and again:






I only ever read Look and More when there is nothing else to read. Heat I read when my mum has it around the house. Harper's Bazaar I began to 'collect' but then just stopped and Empire I used to buy, then stopped and now I have a free subscription coming for it.

Now you know what magazines I read, I'd like to know which ones you read...

xoxo


Oh! I almost forgot, when you've read a magazine do you keep it? I always keep my glossier magazines like Vogue and Elle, but I also keep US Weekly. I don't keep Heat, Look, More etc though....maybe it's a price thing? Maybe I like to keep the one's i've paid more for? Who knows, all I do know is I'm starting to develop some pretty large piles in my bedroom!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I read Vogue, More, Glamour & sometimes HB. I keep Vogue, More & Glamour. I have a bunch of magazines at home.

    ReplyDelete