photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.08.2011

Nail of the Day: My Fair Lady

This is Ciate 'My Fair Lady'
I've had this nail polish for a good few months now and I've only worn it once maybe. I don't really know why though because it's a really pretty pinkish nude colour which although not as bright as I'm use to, is still nice. The only thing I would say about this polish is that it is extremely sheer, so much so that when you put the first coat on it's barely noticeable!! However, four coats later you get this lovely soft nude shade. 


I decided to go for a bit of a change with my nail shape :) They used to be rather pointy but
 I thought I'd make them more 'squoval' shaped, I believe the correct nail term is haha...

I got this free with a magazine so I'm not entirely sure about if this is available to buy, but I have heard that Ciate nail polishes are a bit on the pricy side! 

For this nail, I decided not to put on a top coat - even though I probably will - as I felt the polish was already shiny and didn't really need it.

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments: