photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.13.2011

Trafford Centre welcomes Christmas....

I absolutely love going to the Trafford Centre at this time of year! The huge decorations, the shop window displays, and the whole atmosphere is just amazing. I was reunited with my camera this weekend and I thought today was the perfect opportunity to take some photos (:


The talking Christmas tree gets me every time...I know it's supposed to be there for children but I just love listening to him...yes I just referred to the inanimate tree as a him haha! 




The giant red draped 'bauble' is one of the most spectacular decorations I have ever seen....ever! The photo doesn't do it justice, it's absolutely amazing in person and it's huge!!







M&S's window display was my favourite of the day...I really liked the masked vintage style concept. M&S  have done good this year!



Mmmmmm those snowmen looked gooooood! Harvey Nichols definitely have it sorted for christmas treats this year.

As much as I love the christmas side of the Trafford Centre, I also got a bit snap happy with my camera photographing everything and anything...










xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment