photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.02.2011

The Aussie Revolution

I have never been able to find a shampoo and conditioner combo that actually makes my hair look good afterwards until now. Reading many peoples blogs I found that Aussie shampoo and conditioner proved popular. People were saying how it changed their hair and all these great things, but I just thought it was just like any other shampoo that promised good things for your hair...

Oh how I was wrong. I decided to take advantage of the Superdrug offer - of buy one get on free on Aussie products - and invested in the Mega Shampoo and the Mega Instant Conditioner and I can now honestly say I will never use another shampoo again! I washed my hair as I normally do but this time with the Aussie products - which can I just say smell delicious. They actually smell like Calpol...oh Calpol, how I miss those days. Anyway, back to the point, I then dried my hair as I normally do and immediatly noticed a difference. My hair was softer, more volumised and it actually dried straight rather than it's usual fluffy self.


The brand uses slogans such as; 'At least there's going to be one thing under control around here''Add Some Roo to Your Doo'  and 'If your hair is dry and damaged, this is like an oasis in the desert', which really think outside of the box of your typical advertising strategy.


I personally think this brand is amazing with or without the 'unique' slogans. I haven't tried any of the other ranges but I hear the 'Colour Mate' and 'Aussome Volume' one's are good too...has anyone ever tried these, or any of the others? Let me know if you have :)


xoxo


 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment