photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.02.2011

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind...

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

I can't get my head around this question, but I guess I'm just going to say what I think it means. If in life all you did were things you liked doing then that would make for a highly unrealistic life. 

Things like cleaning and homework are necessary, now you may not like doing them - I know I don't - but they need to be done in order to move forward in life. For me, I'd like to go to Los Angeles and I'd like a Louis Vuitton bag, but that is very unrealistic at the moment so therefore I don't do it. 

Things we like, or want to do always seem harder to reach. Like if you want to be an Editor of a magazine, you have to work your way up usually which more than likely will involve doing things you don't like. It's all about the end goal. Also, some things we like or wish to do are sometimes unachievable whether it be because of money, fame, education, experience etc so people therefore have to stick with the things they necessarily don't like. 

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment