photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.11.2011

Kate Walsh answered my question!!!! She said my name!!! xD

I don't even know what to say to be honest! I'm just so happy!!!! So, for those of you who didn't read, the other day I recorded a video of me asking Kate Walsh a question. She said she would choose a few to answer and she chose mine! SHE ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!! IN A VIDEO!!! TALKING DIRECTLY TO ME!!!!!! 

Ahhhhh take a breath Emma, take a breath!

Anyway, while I sit here 'eeeeee-ing' I shall leave you with my question and Kate's response...


And as for Kate's response.....well....it won't let me put the video on here :( so here's the link for it! :D


I'm absolutely over the moon...I mean I know she only said 'Emma' but still...it was clearly me because she was answering my question! :D 

My question (and face) will now forever be on Kate's website :D

I apologise for the excited post but I just needed to write about my excitement somewhere and Twitter doesn't let me have enough characters...

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments: