photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.22.2011

Sunderland Glass Centre

Today me and a friend had a two hour break between classes and decided to go to Sunderland Glass Centre. I've heard so much about it and I had high expectations but after being there all of 20 minutes, my expectations were definitely not exceeded! Although I was unimpressed by the whole centre and its lack of glass, I did find some things that amazed me, made me laugh and scared me!

This little guy is so cute!!!! ^_^



How those triangles are staying up like that I will never know!



I made a rainbow...


This sign actually made me laugh so much! Normally it's like 'please DON'T walk...' haha

The roof of the centre...

...was huge glass panels...

...which absolutely terrified me!






Walking on that glass roof was terrifying! I found myself almost shuffling across it and at one stance I held onto the railing! So many thoughts ran through my mind about; the roof suddenly shattering and me falling through, me falling over and cracking it and even me slipping through the gaps (which were non-existent!). Obviously none of these things happened as I'm still here writing this but the thought does cross your mind. 

I don't really think I'll ever go to the glass centre again but at least now I can say I've been (:

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry to hear it didn't quite live up to your expectations, i hate that feeling! but these photos you shared with us are cool! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete