photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.14.2011

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind...

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

I eat with my fork in my right hand and my knife in my left hand even though I am right-handed and most other people eat with their fork in their left and and their knife in their right hand. 

Also, I can't have any of my food touching unless it is supposed to touch. So things like spaghetti bolognese and curry I have touching obviously but if for example I have waffles, peas, chicken and tomato sauce I would have to separate them all on the plate and the sauce would have to have it's own section and not just be poured all over everything. I think this is why I don't like beans or gravy because they just go over everything :S

I'd quite like to know if there is anyone else who doesn't like their food touching....

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment