photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.05.2011

Five things you probably didn't know about me are...

I'm a black belt in Taekwondo. Not many people know this about me. It's not that I don't want to tell peoples it's just that it doesn't tend to come up in everyday conversation.


I have only ever finished two books. I do enjoy reading but I get bored really easily with the same book. I read Twilight because I loved the films at the time (never finished the other three!) and then I read The Surgeon because I love the Rizzoli & Isles TV show.


I cannot be around polystyrene. It's just everything about it! The sound it makes when you rub it together or when you pull it out of a box goes right through me! I avoid telling people this as they then purposely rub it together in front of me...*cough* dad *cough* I also can't touch it which makes it really awkward if you buy things from a chip shop :|


I am the first person in my family to go to University.


I am a huge fan of Kate Walsh. I have admired Kate's work since her first appearance in Grey's Anatomy and since I have just become more and more of a fan. Many people say they'd like to meet people like Cheryl Cole or Rihanna but for me, I only want to meet Kate. 


So there you have it. Five things you probably didn't know about me...

xoxo


(source: google)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment