photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.24.2011

Fragrance for Thought? Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani

This weeks fragrance for thought is Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers 'Love'. I know this is the oldest of the ranges but my bottle is still going strong (partly because I use so many different perfumes!!) so I' not going to get one of the newer ones yet. 


This is the 30ml which is the biggest bottle you can get if you want the doll included, but if you did want more perfume then there is one that's bigger - you'd just have to sacrifice having a doll...

This fragrance is described as 'a floral bouquet with notes of pink pomelo rose and creamy vanilla orchid.' It is definitely a very sweet smelling perfume but could be wore all throughout the year in my opinion. When choosing the doll I wanted, I will admit I did go for the one I liked the look of best rather than the smell because in all honesty they all smelt pretty great! I don't use this perfume very often for the simple reason, the bottle is so small I'm afraid it'll run out quickly! 




The other Harajuku Lovers fragrance ranges available are:

The original five (Love, Lil'Angel, G, Music & Baby)...



The 'Wicked Style' range...



The 'Snow Bunnies' range...



The 'Sunshine Cuties'...



The balm heads...



The Limited Edition 'Super G'...



The Limited Edition 'G of the Sea'...



I don't own any of the other ranges unfortunately, but I would like to try; Baby (Wicked Style range), any one of the balm heads and Super G...

Have you tried any of the Harajuku ranges? Let me know which is your favourite if you have! And if you haven't, are there any you fancy trying?

xoxo


(source: google)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment