photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.13.2011

Faux Fur

For a very long time now I have wanted a faux fur coat. I have seen lots that I like but I've never found 'the one' until yesterday. I went into T K Maxx with my mum and immediately fell in love with this coat. It's absolutely perfect! It's not really really fluffy, it's unusual, it's warm - which is a must - and it's unbelievably soft! So I finally purchased the fur coat I'd be wanting and here it is...






This coat won't be everyones cup of tea I'm sure, but I love it and will be wearing it so so much I'm certain. I'm so glad I waited for the perfect fur coat rather than buying one I just liked like these I had my eye on at first...

River Island. I walked round with this for ages....until I decided
against it...
New Look. This wasn't my favourite but it was nice - probably
not very warm though!
Matalan. This was more unusual I thought with the belt - I was close to
buying this one...but it just wasn't the one.

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment