photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.14.2011

Five Things I Love 001

One. My new faux fur coat.


As explained in an earlier post, I finally got a faux fur coat and I love love love it! (:


Two. Tumblr.

Yes this is my tumblr even though there isn't  photo of me! :L
Since I've been at university I feel like I've been neglecting tumblr and for that I'm saddened. I used to be slightly obsessed with it reblogging constantly throughout the day but then I just seemed to forget about it. Well not anymore. I'm now making a conscious effort to start back on tumblr and resume my reblogging duties!


Three. Reba McEntire's Somebody's Chelsea video. 

(source: youtube)

I've been a fan of Reba McEntire for some time now but her newest song/video has to be one of my favourites! The whole story behind the song and the old man telling stories about his wife is so moving.


Four. Instagram.


I'm new to the world of Instagram but already I love it! I like the different effects you can achieve from such a simple app! Keep a look out for my first Instagram blog post!


Five. Grey's Anatomy.

(source: tumblr)
I went off the TV show Grey's Anatomy for a while after getting bored with the whole idea of it. I just feel like the show has too many characters and so too many story lines, but this week I've caught up with season eight and all I can say is I'm a fan again. Apart from a few things that are getting on my nerves *cough* Meredith *cough* I can happily say that the recent story lines are really really great and the show seems to be focusing more now on other characters which I like! 

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment