photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.02.2011

Gisele, Forever the face of Vogue...

Last night I was searching through Vogues website and saw the new Gisele December cover was up. It turns out Gisele has her own page which features some of her past Vogue covers. There were about six or seven which isn't that many but I later discovered that she has actually been on the cover of 37 issues, that I could find, but I would imagine there are more.  

This actually shocked me. I realise she's a huge supermodel and known worldwide but 37 covers!? Thats quite amazing. And what amazes me more is that each cover has a different concept and on each one she looks completely different! 

I took the liberty of collecting images of all the Gisele covers I could find and making some collages of them so you can see the sheer volume of her Vogue coverage;

 

And five covers I didn't include are my five favourites (:





And of course I love this years December cover!

(source: Vogue and google)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment