photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.25.2011

Best and Worst Celebrity Look of the Week: Sara Ramirez & Lady Gaga

The BEST celebrity look for me this week is Sara Ramirez at the American Music Awards (AMAs) in Los Angeles.

(source: American Superstar)

Sara wore a floor length magenta dress which I think was very age appropriate and flattered her figure. Although she matched her all magenta dress to a magenta snake-skin clutch, I think the look as a whole works and isn't too all over the place like some people's looks I've seen. Sara wore simple make-up and subtle accessories which really allowed room for her streamlined dress to shine!



_______________________________________________________________________

The WORST celebrity look for me this week has to be Lady Gaga at the International Emmy Awards in New York.

(source: Just Jared)

Gaga wore a long black Stephane Rolland dress with a slit up the side showing her upper leg and thigh - and her unicorn tattoo! Now I do understand that her style is very out there and people expect to be shocked when they see her, but I don't think this was very appropriate for the occasion. To me it just looks like she's took what would have been a really elegant and simple dress, and ripped a hole in the side of it. Lets just be thankful she turned up in this and not a giant egg!

Do you agree with my best and worst looks of the week? 

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment