photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.20.2011

Instagram 001

How have I had an iPhone for so long and yet not known about instagram?! I have quickly become obsessed with it over this past week. The effects are so great and it's a good way to create a 'photo diary'.

This is my instagram week;


One. Went to the Trafford Centre. Two. My first ever issue of Marie Claire (bought because it was a miniature size). Three. I finally got a fur coat. Four. This milkshake is amazing! Five. I don't really know what I was trying to achieve here. Six. RHONY is my new favourite reality show.


Seven. Back at GTI Taekwondo! Eight. Day out to Liverpool. Nine. McDonalds (I don't normally get a beef burger). Ten. New blog header. Eleven. My Chanel dream in Manchester. Twelve. I love Starbucks!

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Keep posting such great info for us thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of everyone that has an Iphone, I want to do Instagrams so badly!! instead I have a stupid Blackberry!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete