photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.16.2011

Liverpool...

I love Liverpool. Mainly because of the shopping but the whole city centre is just such a nice place to be - I say the city centre because I don't really know what other parts of Liverpool are like. Liverpool is very modern in parts like Liverpool One and then in other parts its very architectural and really a great place for photos!

Today I got to go to Liverpool to meet up with a friend and I have to say it was a good day indeed. For starters it was lovely to see my friend whilst I'm back at home, and then wandering round the shops was fun seeing all the Christmas decorations and lusting over things I wanted! 

Liverpool loves Christmas;



This snow originally came in a tube! You would never have known...






I want this for Christmas ^_^

And now at this point my camera decided to run out of battery so my phone came to the rescue!

Pumba is awesome!

Sadly the Tate museum decided to start charging people to view their
exhibits so we didn't see Alice in Wonderland :(

I want a hat with a teddy bear on it!!! But in the mean time I'll just
continue to look 'cool' trying on hats in stores like this




And continuing the pirate theme...

Yes we are awesome! Oh by the way, this is Melissa :D
There was a fair/Christmas grotto at the top of Liverpool One and I just wanted to go on everything! 





These are apparently called Lambananas....I don't really get their purpose but this
one was fluffy so I made an exception...

On the way back to the train station I noticed an underground museum type thing and insisted we went in...I'm glad I did now because it was hilariously funny!  


Those people aren't real :o...they were pretty darn scary though!

This was terrifying! Stupidly we went down these stairs and then voices were being played through
speakers which scared the life out of me...I don't think I've ever ran so fast in my life! I left
Melissa locked in a jail cell haha, I'm such a good friend :')


I could totally be a judge don't you think?



So today was really really good and who'd of thought a museum would have been the funniest part!

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment