photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.30.2011

Instagram 002

It's been a pretty average week this week...nothing special really happened. Just lots of work and tiny amusements!

My instagram week:


One. I went to the Glass Centre - it shrunk me! Two. My mum gave me some caramel nibbles mmmm. Three. I found a journal in the library about Grey's Anatomy!!! Four. This magnetic nail polish is terrible - this is after two days. Five. I haven't had Ben & Jerry's in ages... Six. Bought The Perks of Being a Wallflower to read before the movie comes out. 


Seven. First ever lush ballistic and it crumbles to pieces... Eight. Went to watch Breaking Dawn (part 1). Nine. Had to resort to putting a padlock on my kitchen cupboard. Ten. Renewed my car tax disc. Eleven. I saw the gingerbread man, I bought the ginger bread man....I then ate the ginger bread man. Twelve. Skyped three times this week with Melissa and Ellie.

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment