photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.25.2012

BELLA HEATHCOTE, ZOE KRAVITZ & JUNO TEMPLE COVER NYLON

(source: Nylonmag.com)
Umm...is it bad that I don't recognise either of these three 'Young Hollywood' actresses? Well, after searching them on Google (because I'm cool like that) I discovered that I do in fact recognise Juno Temple from her role in Wild Child (her cover shot looks nothing like her!) but other than that I am completely clueless...so this is today's Young Hollywood eh? 

The actresses are wearing a mix of H&M, Bogetta Veneta and Calvin Klein for this rainbow coloured shoot, shot by Marvin Scott Jarrett. For me this cover is mediocre; nothing really stands out and makes me want to buy it...One thing I must say though is that I love the inside shoot, the styling is just fantastic! This however is not a swaying point for me and I don't thin this issue will be coming home with me this month.

Are you a fan of Nylon's May cover? Do you recognise the Young Hollywood actresses of today?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment