photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.30.2012

SCANDALOUS!


Why have I only just discovered this shampoo/conditioner combination?! I was in Savers of all places last week and came across these two for £1 each and honestly, one of the main things that attracted me to them was packaging which is very rock 'n' roll esque and vibrant. That aside, I also quite liked the idea of the colour-care claims because in case you didn't already know, I have my hair highlighted (very highlighted!) from a darkish brown to blonde and I just thought colour-care shampoo would be better - I don't actually know if it's made a difference to my colour haha.

Well what can I say about these; they are absolutely amazing! The first time I used this combination I was actually in shock of how soft, straight and healthy my hair looked from just using a £1 product (I have since discovered they are actually £3.49 in Superdrug...think I'll stick to Savers!) over my usual £4+ Aussie brands. After using this shampoo and conditioner for a week now I really don't think I will be going back to Aussie anytime soon unless this brand suddenly disappears which is doubtful.

One thing which is really annoying however is the smell, in particular the smell of the shampoo. It smells like disinfectant almost, or at least something that isn't what I expected at all. Looking at the packaging you'd think it would smell like bubblegum or at least something sweet smelling like that but no, instead it smells awful and like a cleaning product. This aside, I do love this shampoo and conditioner and I think I might just go and buy a few more bottles just in case Savers ever runs out and I have to pay the £3.49 Superdrug are charging.

I believe this range only contains the ranges 'colour-care' and 'volumizing' but I may be wrong; let me know if there are any others. Have you tried any these or any other products by this brand?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Its crazy you hated the smell of this, I've used the volumzing one and LOVE the smell of it! The colour one must be so different. Jealous you got it for a £1! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh really? Think I might just be used to the sweet calpol smell of Aussie and then this is really not a sweet smell at all :S Does the volumizing shampoo actually add volume?

    ReplyDelete