photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.02.2012

MARCH FAVOURITES

It's that time again where I give you a run through of my monthly favourites and this time I have decided to do it a tad differently by grouping them all together. So lets just get straight to it...


Clearasil Daily Gel Wash - This is the best daily face wash I've ever tried. It's very gentle on the skin and it clears any blemishes in a matter of days. I have been using this on and off for months now and can't believe I haven't included it in a monthly favourites before! This is one you just need to try for yourself, it does leave your skin quite flaky after a week or so, but this might be worse/better on some skins types. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo - This dry shampoo is amazing. Firstly, it smells of coconut and summer which is great and the scent lasts on your hair all day so even between washes your hair smells fresh. It's also great on the white patch front too; once brushed through, there is no remnants of white in your hair which a lot of dry shampoos usually leave, which is the main reason I love this. 

Dove Summer Glow Moisturiser - I'm always on the hunt for a gradual tan moisturiser because I hate the fake tan 'look' and much prefer to look like I've been in the sun rather than in a tango machine. Anyway, my mum gave me this moisturiser a few weeks ago and I've been using it ever since. It's so easy to apply - just like any moisturiser - and if done right, it won't leave streaks or patches. It isn't as gradual or subtle as it claims though; a lot of people noticed I looked more tanned the first time I used it and since that I've had quite a few 'you look really tanned' comments! It does the job though. 

Natural Collection 'Rose Bud' Lipstick - This is a very natural 'your lips but better' lipstick which is perfect for me as I'm not daring enough for vibrant lip shades. Read my full review here.

Harajuku Lovers 'LOVE' - This is a perfume that I'll admit, I originally bought for the bottle - how cute! I'm so afraid it'll run out I've never wanted to use it before, but throughout March I've found myself reaching for it more and more probably because of it's sweet summery smell. Read my 'Fragrance for Thought' here

Rimmel Super Wear Topcoat - Finding a topcoat that you like is a hard task; some chip, some are too matt, some are too thick and some are too thin. I discovered Rimmel's topcoat a while back now and after using it for a few months I can honestly say it's the best topcoat I've ever used. It is the perfect consistency and is very hard-wearing which is great to find. I'd definitely recommend this. 

Topshop 'Hidden Treasure' -  I jumped on the ban dragon late with this and all Topshop nail polishes, but after trying this, I'm certain my collection will grow quickly! Read my post on 'Hidden Treasure' here.



The Good Wife - Oh I don't even know what to say about this show. I have become obsessed with it; it's actually becoming my favourite show! I'm a bit late with watching this show, it's already on its third season - which I have now caught up with - and I just can't believe it has taken me this long to start watching it. The cast is brilliant, and I love how it isn't just a law program, it's a lot more about the relationships between the characters as well. I could go on forever but I'm going to stop now, just watch the show and you'll see just how good it is! 

Well, that's it for my March favourites; quite a lot of things I've been liking throughout the month. 

Happy April 1st, have a great day! 

xoxo

Emma

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment