photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.29.2012

METROMORPHOSIS

** Picture heavy! **


****


Today I went to the Metrocentre to do a bit of shopping and also to watch the fashion live event, 'Metromorphosis', which basically showcased a select few stores and the newest ranges available. Some of the highlight shows for me were that of Miss Selfridge, G-Star Raw and Doc Black because the pieces just really stood out, especially Doc Black with it's graphic mens tees and printed dresses. 

This was the first time I've seen a live 'fashion show' (I know it isn't London Fashion Week or anything but hey it's a start), I just got so into the show and really got a sense what catwalks are about. The whole show had a really great vibe to it, the models were very responsive to the audience and speaking of the audience, wow there were masses of people everywhere surrounding the catwalk! Lucky for me on both of the two shows I saw I got good seats, front row on the second show :). There was also a dance group and a vocal group to entertain between the shows.

Other stores showcasing their ranges were Walis, Warehouse, Van Mildert, Paris, Burton, Demure Leather, Coast and Blue Inc, Evans, Rebel Rebel and 7 Camicie.

If you live anywhere near the metro centre I'd totally recommend you go and check out the last day tomorrow (Sunday) because it really is a great show and they are offering discounts on the clothing items featured which is a bonus! 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment