photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.15.2012

BARRY M TEAL

Reading the title to this post you may be thinking, Barry M doesn't do a nail polish in 'Teal', well, this is exactly what I thought until I came across this beauty whilst browsing Superdrug. The second I saw it my exact words were: 'this needs to be in my life' and so it now is...

From this nail polish you can expect an easy application of two coats (I personally think this is best), and then an amazingly amazing 'psychedelic' as my mum put it, colour on your nails. It is very, very bright and has a slight shimmer to it, so is very shiny even without a topcoat. I just love this colour, from the minute I saw it to the minute I put it on my nails I knew it would become one of my top nail polishes on my collection. These photos really do not do it justice at all, it's a really intense and vibrant colour.

One thing that has left me somewhat confused is that after scouring the internet in search of this nail polish, I have come to the conclusion that it pretty much does't exist. I looked on Barry M's own site and then tried a google search and both came up with only eyeshadow results :S So, is this a new collection to their line I wonder? 

Have you tried or even seen Barry M's Teal nail polish?


***Since writing this I have discovered that Barry M have in fact released a new line of polishes along with their magnetic effect polish which are only available in a select few stores for the time being. I'm unsure of the details of any of the other polishes***

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. This colour is so lovely. It reminds me of Christmas!x

    ReplyDelete