photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.28.2012

BARRY M BLUE MOON & STRAWBERRY

Barry M Blue Moon & Strawberry I/C (ice cream?) - £2.99 each
Today I opted for a pastel themed nail look which originally was intended to be just Strawberry I/C on every nail but somehow ended with Blue Moon on my ring fingers! I just love both of these polishes as they apply really well - two coats gives a perfect opaque outcome - and Blue Moon in some lights can be mistaken as a white shade so went perfect with the soft pink. 

As with most of Barry M polishes, the finish is rather glossy and a top coat isn't always needed; though I usually do as I like my nails to be extra shiny. A quick thing I found was that if you paint all your nails with the main colour and then paint the ring fingers over that, it turns out a much more vibrant and complimenting shade (or at least it does with these two colours). I suppose it's basically like painting your nails with a white base coat just with a colour instead?

Anyway, I really love both of these nail polishes and I forever stick by the fact that Barry M is amazing! If you've tried Barry M, which is your favourite nail polish? Do you like the different coloured ring fingers 'look'? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I love the colour strawberry, it is so gorgeous!

    http://georgialouisa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete