photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.28.2012

KRISTEN STEWART COVERS ELLE UK

(Source: elleuk.com)
Kristen Stewart has landed the June cover of Elle UK with a surprisingly good cover shot in my opinion. I'm not mad on the pose, her arm by her head looks slightly awkward, almost like she's weight lifting, but I do love her styling and the setting is so bright and very spring/summer inspired. 

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a fan of Kristen usually with her blank expression and 'urgh' personality but this cover really is great and her facial expression really is engaging. I'm a fan of this cover and will definitely be picking up a copy. 

Are you a fan of Kristen Stewart's Elle UK June cover? Will you be buying this issue? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment