photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.10.2012

ZOOEY DESCHANEL COVERS MARIE CLAIRE US

Marie Claire

Zooey Deschanel is the May cover girl for Marie Claire US with a less than exciting cover. The New Girl actress was shot by Tesh, wearing a piece from the Gucci Spring collection, in an uninspiring cover shoot that has left me wanting more. However, looking at her editorial I can honestly say it is fabulous! Why an earth they choose this shot for the cover over some of the others I will never know. 


In this issue Zooey opens up about getting divorced, how dating and children aren't her top priority and being bullied. The issue hits newsstands on April 17th but you can read more here

Are you a fan of Zooey Deschanel's May cover of Marie Claire? Will you be buying this issue?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I looooove Zooey, especially in New Girl! She's so fun and quirky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never watched New Girl funnily enough...I am intrigued about it though, everyone says how great it is!

      Delete