photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.24.2012

OOMPH!!


I was trawling through my posts and honestly could not believe I hadn't mentioned VO5's Oomph Powder before, after owning it for a good few months now. This little 7g bottle of magic is used to add that little bit extra oomph to your hair with a sprinkling of it's white powder. This powder is amazing, for starters, when you buy this it looks like it's not completely full but in actual fact that is because the idea is to shake it before you use it which makes the powder expand (I have no clue how!) and thus giving it it's hair 'oomph-ing' powers. After shaking the bottle it is honestly the most fascinating thing ever watching it go down in the bottle back to it's original size...maybe that's just me?

Now 7g may not seem like a lot but seriously, a little goes a long way with this product. You put a sprinkling either in your hand as above, or straight onto your roots, give it a rub and walah, volumized hair in a second and with the tiny pin-sized hole, this process is made so much easier. If you rub the powder between your fingers you can feel that it is slightly sticky, but this doesn't come across when on your hair, and also, don't be afraid by the dandruff-like appearance, the white will disappear after you've rubbed it in! 

I would completely recommend this product to anyone who wants to give their flat hair a lift. It's well worth the £4.00 you pay in my opinion and I can see this being a long time favourite of mine. I hope to try out some more VO5 products in the future. Any suggestions? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I've been looking for something like this since I don't want to wash my hair everyday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it's great for next day hair...gives it a little more life, sort of like dry shampoo! (:

      Delete
  2. is it good for dark hair? all dry shampoos leave white cast :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't have the darkest of hair colours so can't say completely, but usually dry shampoos do leave a white cast for me and this doesn't so I'd say give it a go! :) have you tried Batiste dry shampoos? they also don't leave white for me...

      Delete
  3. Hey Emma! Thanks for visiting my blog :-) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo what a lovely little blog. I love the colours!!
    Charlotte
    x x
    Lilmisschickas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete