photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.07.2012

I SAW A PICTURE OF YOU HANGING IN AN EMPTY HALLWAY

Lately, as my love for magazines increases I have found myself buying issues based on the cover rather than the title. I used to buy British Vogue religiously (and still do) but that is now only to keep my collection in order and sometimes I find myself in that awkward predicament where I dislike the cover; as I have with all of this years covers so far. However, I still buy as a matter of principle, but this isn't the case with other magazines. 

Earlier this week I bought my first ever issue of Wonderland magazine completely on a whim because of the amazingly beautiful cover, then to discover the accompanying editorial was equally as lovely (£5 well spent in my eyes). I also dabbled with Harper's Bazaar this month after seeing Victoria Beckham's cover as  forcing myself to look past the loathing I feel for her. I have to admit, it is a great cover and one that is a welcomed surprise from Harper's Bazaar's usual blah covers.

So for now, I am a cover admirer who finds her magazine pile to be everything she wished it to be...

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could live in UK, and buy magazines like you do. Whenever someone from my family or friends go to abroad I have to beg them to buy some for me. I love Vogue, Teen Vogue, UK and US elle. Dakotta looks so gorgeous.
    Btw I read your posts a lot, I just don't comment that much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't they sell magazines where you live? That's awful! Elle is great, I've found myself buying that more regularly recently (:

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the most popular magazines over here are Bravo, Popcorn, Bravo Girl, well basically magazines for teenagers who loves Bieber, One direction etc.
    I'm buying Elle, Marie Claire and sometimes Instyle. That's like all you can get here. I wish I could order some particular magazines from US or UK. You're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete