photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.16.2012

TAG: NAIL POLISH OBSESSION

My name is Emma and I'm a nail polish-aholic...

1. What's your favourite nail polish company? 
My favourite I think would have to be Barry M because they apply so easily and last on your nails without chipping which is always good.

2. Glitter or not glitter? 
I love glitter nails but not all the time. One thing though, I hate how difficult glitter polish is t remove!!

3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie? 
Well, I tend to stick to drugstore nail polishes as I begrudge paying £10+ for a nail polish. Maybe that's just me but I think you can get some great polishes for less than £5. So to answer this, I haven't tried OPI, China Glaze or Essie so I have no opinion but I do love OPI's polish names and would love to try some. 

4. How often do you change your nail polish? 
Umm...I'd say around 2-3 times a week. I get bored really easily haha.

5. What's your favourite colour on your nails?
I like a mix of different colours. I like pastels like Barry M Strawberry and Mint Green but I also love colours like Topshop Hidden Treasure and No7 Devils Delight. Sometimes I even just feel like wearing a nude colour like Ciate My Fair Lady. 

6. Darks or brights? 
In the summer I prefer brights and in the winter I prefer darks but sometimes they do cross over if I'm feeling crazy!

7. What are you wearing on your nails right at this moment? 
Barry M Teal with Rimmel Super Wear topcoat. 

8. Matte nails, in or out? 
I'm not a fan of matte nails. I just prefer having shiny, smooth looking nails. Matte just isn't for me. 

9. French manicure? 
I like french manicures and wish I could have them but my nails are so discoloured it just doesn't look great! 

10. Favourite winter colour? 
Barry M Raspberry. It's just a beautiful dark red, very wintery.



 I tag everyone who reads this! :) 


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments: